- Aida will have a bevy of Cooking and Beyond sweet and savory treats: baklava hand pies (yogurt, beef, and spinach) until they run out!
- Lady Jai from Natural Hands will bring aromatic bath oils, soaps, and lotions designed with relaxation in mind.
- Kristin and her Radix team will have oodles and oodles of salad greens: lettuce, arugula, tat soi and pea shoots; cooking greens (3 types of kale, collards, mustard, vitamin, sweet potato, chard, broccoli raab, hon tai tai, baby bok choy, radishes (watermelon, French breakfast, and daikon), squash (acorn, delicata, butternut), potatoes (German butterball, purple majesty, fingerling), sweet potatoes in three different varietals, napa cabbage, fresh ginger, garlic, beets, turnips, tomatoes, peppers, “loads” of hot peppers, eggplant, okra, gorgeous flowers, herbs, and the last of the summer squash.
- Under the big Kuhn tents, you will find all sorts of apples (honeycrisp, crimsoncrisp, ambrosia, jonamac, gingergold, and fuji, among others), pears, quince, persimmons, okra, heirloom tomatoes, shallots, garlic, bitter melons, winter squash, honey, jams, herbs, flower bouquets, and PUMPKINS. How many mini pumpkins do you need in and around your house? See above picture, stop by to replenish- as one does!
- Nessa of Gone Greens glory will have her amazing assortment of collard green condiments to sample and buy… check out the black eyed pea hummus and collard pico de gallo if you haven’t yet!
- Panorama’s promotion this week is a crowd favorite: Loic will sell the divine kouign amann, or Breton cake, or flaky buttery caramelized sugar confectionary delight, for $2.50 instead of the usual $3.75. Happy Saturday to us all!
Curious about Winter CSA shares? Both Kuhn and Open Book will offer shares available in the off-season so that you can get local, fresh, and sustainably sourced food all winter long. Sign up now and rest assured that the cooler months will be no less filled with amazing food from some of our favorite farmers.